Friday 2 March 2012

Bracelets for DSA

One of the Bracelets I made 
Okay sorry i haven't been writing I completely forgot!! Well today our friends came round and we made ALOT of bracelets!! We are selling them for 10p each and 5p for rings but anyway we are not raising the money for ourself but for the Down's Syndrome Association so far I have 60p!!  Anyway I have had so much fun since Sapphire has arrived... My story is Sapphire was looking for a nice mum just floating around and she came to mummy   because she knew my mum could look after her!!
Right now i am watching bride wars!! sooo funny!! Adam (My Boyfriend) came over on Wednesday it was cool we watched prisoners wifes!!

Thank you!! Write soon xx I hope lol

1 comment:

  1. will you make me two bracelets and two rings please Summer and we'll pay postage too xx

    ReplyDelete